Emergency Care When You Need It
We work with over 100 general practice veterinary hospitals in our region. We are staffed with emergency care clinicians 24 hours a day to receive new cases, monitor hospitalized patients, and care for surgery service patients. Working closely with your regular veterinarian, we are an extension of the excellent service they provide you and your pets.
Our hospital has a compassionate team of experienced veterinarians and support staff focused on emergency and critical care veterinary medicine. From minor injuries to upset stomachs to severe trauma, we are well equipped and ready to help your pets 24 hours a day.
We provide your regular veterinarian with a complete report on the treatment your pet received as well as its medical status and needs for any follow-up care.
- Abscesses and skin infections
- Allergic reactions
- Collapse or weakness
- Bite wounds
- Bleeding or broken toenails
- Breathing difficulties
- Difficulty walking
- Ear infections
- Excessive bleeding or bruising
- Exposure or ingestion of toxins
- Flea product reactions/toxicity
- Lacerations or bleeding wounds
- Painful behavior
- Poison ingestion
- Straining or inability to urinate
- Unexplained fever, hypothermia or other illness
- Vomiting or gagging